Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sleepytako’s list of amazing, interesting, odd, strange, out of the way, and extraordinary places.

20020422-Douglas-WY-LiquorStore
Douglas, Wyo Liquor Shop Sign.


I’ve been writing this blog for 6 or so years now and I decided I needed to give it a theme--a reason for being. I’m going to rebrand the blog from a disjointed connection of posts about living in Japan to something more solid. From now on this space will feature some of the amazing places that I’ve traveled to throughout Japan and the USA. There are so many places I have had the pleasure to explore and I wish that many of my readers could enjoy too. I’ve already turned my onsen and sento places into their own website with I Love Yu, why not also document all the non-sento places in the same way.

I’ll also be continuing my guide to exploring Japan using the Seisun 18 Kippu.

I hope you find it helpful and interesting.

Yours,
David

1 comment:

angryparsnip said...

This should be fun !

cheers, parsnip