Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kintetsu Loop


Last Monday I took a train trip using the super-useful Suttro Kansai 3 Day Pass. Well, it's useful if you plan to cross the entire Kansai region 3 times in a 2 month window. For example, if you're goal in life is to ride every train line in the Kansai region, then you'll find it, as I said before super-useful. I knocked a few entire lines off my list Monday using the ¥5,000 pass. I took a lot of video on my trip and cut it down to 10 minutes of trains, stations, and cable cars. Enjoy.



The trip went:
Hankyu Umeda -> Kintetsu Nanba -> Kintetsu Ikoma -> Kintetsu Gakken Nara Tomigaoka -> Ikoma cable car -> Kintetsu Oji -> Kintetsu Tawaramoto -> Kyoto -> Keihan Tanbabasi -> Yodoyabashi -> Hankyu Umeda

1 comment:

Caroline said...

CATBUS!!! Well, Cat Cable Car.