Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm Wiiing all over my self...

So this morning (Saturday Dec 2) is the Japanese release date for the Wii in Japan. I don't start work until 12 so I decided to try my luck at getting a Wii. The first store I went to had a sign saying they didn't have any for sale, but the Toys R Us did, and they had the line. I made it in as number 62 of 76. I got there at 8:50, the store opened at 10. They sold out. Here's my photos. I gotta go to work!

<span onclick=

<span onclick=

<span onclick=

<span onclick=
These signs said how many they had to sell, price, and what other things you could buy.

<span onclick=

2 comments:

Hannah said...

well, what is a wii???

Rabbit said...

i didn't know you needed to Wii.

:D so you got one? how is it? it's not US friendly is it?